Signup for an account for the student IT services of the Institut für Informatik - WS 2019/20
Who is eligible for an account?
- All students who are attending lectures of the Institut für Informatik or CIS regardles of their university
- Students of the institute/department
- Department of mathematics, computer sciences and statistics
- Centrum für Informations- und Sprachverarbeitung (CIS)
After Wendsday, 16th of october, 2 pm
You have an LMU Campus Id
Login at this website with your LMU Campus Id.
- If you are a student from the above institutions or mainly study there
your request will be handled automatically.
- Otherwise you have to state your reasons for the request in a form on the website.
Your request will be checked manually. Depending on the reason there might be further checks later in the semester
to prevent the missuse of accounts.
After the creation of the account you will be sent an email with the relevant data and infos.
The initial password will be your LMU Campus Id Passwort. These passwords are maintained seperately!
You have to wait upto 2 working day for the email.
You have no LMU Campus Id
From the 17th of October onward you can apply for your account at the RBG consulting hours.
You need to bring your documentation (LMU Card, TU Card, normal Studentcards and an official Id, etc).